Camps 12 - Easy to Read, A4 Size without photos LATEST RELEASE
- SAVE YOU THOUSANDS - More focus on free+ low-cost sites than ever before
- TRIP PLAN - Fold out map of Australia to plan and record your travels
- EASY TO USE - Spiral bound so it sits flat and you won’t lose your place
- STAY UP TO DATE - Latest maps, NEW campsites and dump points
- YOU CAN FIND SITES QUICKLY - Map for each state is colour coded and an index for the country
- BONUS FREE 12 months access to the CAMPS Australia App
- SO EASY TO DECIDE WHERE TO STAY - See site type + pets allowed + public dump points on the maps and go to listings see facilities with our colourful symbols even swimming, fishing and more
- EASY TO NAVIGATE - GPS co-ordinates + street address + directions if needed to your camp
- Aussie owned, over 30 years of research, 100% personally checked, you can TRUST what travellers call their FREE camping BIBLE
478 pages, spiral bound, soft cover, A4 size (29.7cm × 21cm), product of Australia
Discover hidden gems in every corner of Australia with Camps 12 - with more focus on free and low-cost sites than ever before. This A4 format is more compact to save space on the road and doesn’t include photos or larger text and maps.
Backed by over 30 years of research and over 1.4 million guidebooks sold, this is the most trusted and comprehensive resource for freedom and low-cost camping in Australia.
Includes every camp site type, including unique outback and remote camping sites, farm stays and show grounds, national park and state forest sites, budget caravan parks, pet friendly sites and more across Australia.
Spiral bound for lie-flat reading, and with easy to identify site symbols, planning your next adventure has never been easier!