Lonely Planet Australia
Lonely Planet’s Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stake out a patch of sand on Bondi Beach before exploring the big-ticket sights of Sydney, dive into the dazzling ecosystem of the Great Barrier Reef, and drive along the Great Ocean Road spying the Twelve Apostles on the way – all with your trusted travel companion.
Get to the heart of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights provide a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, people, music, landscapes, wildlife, cuisine, politics
- Covers: Sydney, New South Wales, Canberra, Queensland, Brisbane, Melbourne, Victoria, Tasmania, Adelaide, Darwin, the Northern Territory, Perth and the Outback.