Rainbow Vision Journal - Yellow HARD COVER - Australian Author Sharon Dawn
This is an inspirational journal where you discover how to enhance your well-being and happiness by creating a powerful plan designed specifically by you, for you, to enjoy a FABuLous life.
Rainbow Vision Journals are forward-focused, step-by-step guides that encourage self-awareness & inner guidance, through mindful and creative activities that connect you to your heart. They help you;
- Discover what is truly important to you by getting clear on your goals and dreams.
- Find your unique perspective and gain the confidence to choose what feels right for you.
- Get tools to release stress and anxiety.
- Be mindful of what is holding you back and how to change it.
- Connect to your inner guidance and learn to trust your intuition.
- Catch your negative self-talk and turn it into positive statements that support your goals and dreams
- Learn how to love, accept and be the beautiful person you are.
- Create a space to think in a relaxed and easy way.
- Enjoy having fun with creative activities like vision boards, mind maps, affirmations, mandalas, drawing, and writing that anyone can do.
When it comes to our well-being, we often put off what is important to us. We think we will worry about it tomorrow and yet subconsciously we worry about it often. You may feel guilty for not being as fit or healthy as you are told you should be. That guilt is just as bad as eating unhealthy foods or not exercising as guilt makes us feel bad and leads us to disease (dis-ease). Our thoughts on who we are, continue to create who we are. Meaning if you constantly tell yourself you are overweight, unhealthy, have aches and pains, or no good at sticking to a healthy lifestyle, then you are reinforcing these thoughts as who you are.