The barefoot investor
This book is featured in a collection of the best books to help you work, communicate and manage better.
** Reviewed and updated for the 2020-2021 financial year**
This is the only money guide you'll ever need
That's a bold claim, given there are already thousands of finance books on the shelves. So what makes this one different?
Well, you won't be overwhelmed with a bunch of 'tips' … or a strict budget (that you won't follow).
You'll get a step-by-step formula: open this account, then do this; call this person, and say this; invest money here, and not there. All with a glass of wine in your hand.
This book will show you how to create an entire financial plan that is so simple you can sketch it on the back of a serviette … and you'll be able to manage your money in 10 minutes a week.
You'll also get the skinny on:
- Saving up a six-figure house deposit in 20 months
- Doubling your income using the 'Trapeze Strategy'
- Saving $78,173 on your mortgage and wiping out 7 years of payments
- Finding a financial advisor who won't rip you off
- Handing your kids (or grandkids) a $140,000 cheque on their 21st birthday
- Why you don't need $1 million to retire … with the 'Donald Bradman Retirement Strategy'
This book is full of stories from everyday Aussies — single people, young families, empty nesters, retirees — who have applied the simple steps in this book and achieved amazing, life-changing results.
And you're next.
About the Author
Scott Pape is the Barefoot Investor. For over fifteen years he has reached millions of Australians through his newspaper columns, and on TV and radio. In 2014 Scott and his family lost everything in a bushfire… but what they did next—that’s the real story.
We Also Recommend
Colour In Whitsundays QLD Australia- Local Whitsunday Publisher and Artist- Dianne Bendeich
Rainbow Vision Journal - Orange. SOFT COVER. Local Whitsunday Author Sharon Dawn